Simple to understand lines and calls packages – with brilliant customer service
Technology is always advancing, but however we choose to do it, making and receiving calls to connect with our colleagues, partners and customers remains as important as ever. Whatever the size of your business, Daisy is able to provide simple-to-understand lines and calls packages with cost-effective call routing options, highly-competitive tariffs, brilliant customer service and account management.
- Value for money lines and calls packages
- Self-management and monitoring of your numbers through our MyAccount web portal
- Here you will find out all the information your business needs to know in order to navigate this landmark change in technology
- A flexible, lower cost alternative to ISDN lines for inbound and outbound voice calls. This allows your business to experience the benefits of a hosted solution without removing your legacy telephone equipment
- High-quality, tailored ISDN lines and calls with added business continuity options
- Our systems monitor, alert and protect your business from telecoms fraud
- Robust and cost-effective maintenance on a range of voice and IT systems and hardware
Ask the expert
- Single business lines – for sole traders and small businesses spending less than two hours a day on the phone
- ISDN – for small businesses needing up to 30 concurrent calls
- SIP Trunking – for businesses wanting to benefit from inclusive local and national calls within their rental price and future-proofing their business with VoIP
The other alternative would be to consider fully hosted systems. Our Hosted Voice Select (HV.Select) product provides you with a telephone number, handset and all the functionality of a phone system all in one. To find out more please click here
For SIP, we can offer standby endpoints which will automatically activate and process calls if your main SIP Trunk is unable to pass these calls to your site. We also offer active additional endpoints such as loadshare, to evenly distribute your calls or you can also set up diverse routing plans via the online SIP portal. You can also set up your main contact numbers as an inbound number to overlay on top of your SIP services, as well as using the online portal to set up predefined call routing plans to re-direct calls to alternative numbers or sites using the portal or app.
*Subject to Fair Use Policy
“We were already a customer of Daisy and had been for a number of years. We knew that they were a reliable partner and we had a good experience of working with them. The solution that the team came up with was exactly what we were looking for and really fitted the requirements of the business.”
James Whitelock, IT Technical Projects Manager at Moss Bros
Lines & Calls tailored to your business
Supporting more than 300,000 business lines in the UK, Daisy provides a complete portfolio of bespoke voice services. From simple PSTN and ISDN, to SIP Trunking combined with tailored outbound and inbound routing, we can meet your specific communications needs and improve business continuity with a range of cost-effective call routing options and highly-competitive call tariffs.
All our services include exclusive access to our online MyAccount customer portal so you also have the tools to create your own costs centres and evaluate your call bills more easily.
Daisy’s heritage is built on more than 15 years’ experience providing voice communication services to UK businesses, including the supply of BT Openreach products and services. When combined with our brilliant UK customer service you can rest assured your business is in safe hands.