Download our report to find out the key priorities and concerns for UK manufacturers.
In partnership with Mitel and in association with The Manufacturer, Daisy polled UK manufacturing businesses both small (less than 500 employees) and large (500+ employees) to find out their priorities, concerns, insights and plans for embracing unified communications (UC) strategies, Industry 4.0, Big Data, automation and the creation of smart factories.
This report summarises the experiences of manufacturers from across 65 UK organisations to allow the wider manufacturing sector to better understand where there is opportunity to create brighter, more profitable futures for themselves, their workforces, and their customers.
Download your free copy of this report to learn:
- What manufacturers see as the biggest challenges facing their businesses over the next 36 months
- How many UK manufacturers have a joined-up business and IT strategy in place
- What percentage of manufacturing businesses are unlikely to employ a Smart Factory strategy
- What crucial investments are needed in order to achieve continual output and improved efficiencies
- Current IT spend of manufacturing businesses both large and small
- What manufacturers really think about Brexit uncertainty